This policy describes how Everland and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies (collectively, “Everland,” “we,” or “us”) collect, use and share information collected through our website and mobile applications and by our team.
About this Privacy
Information we may process
- When you register to receive information from us such as our newsletters or when you use our products and services we require you to provide your first name, last name, organisation name and e-mail address.
- We may also receive data from your computer, mobile phone or other device when you access our website, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information about things such as your location or the pages you visit.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and of your contact details.
- We may undertake research using publicly available information to identify appropriate and relevant professional individuals and companies who have an interest in our products and services. Everland has a legitimate interest in seeking companies for its products and services.
How we use the information we process
We use the information we receive and store about you in connection with the products and services we offer:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about new services that we offer which are relevant to you and changes to our existing services.
- To better understand the ways in which users interact with our website.
- To ensurethat content is presented in the most effective manner for your device.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work at Everland. By submitting your personal data,you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. We may also disclose personal data to third party service providers who process data on our behalf, such as IT support and professional advisers including lawyers and auditors. Otherwise we will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless you have consented to us sharing your personal information in this way or we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
Your information is yours, and we have put in place security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access certain information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You have certain rights in respect of the personal data that we process about you:
- the right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you and how we process it
- you have the right in accordance with applicable data protection law to have personal data we hold about you rectified or restricted
- you have the right to have personal data we hold about you deleted
- you have the right to receive or ask for your personal data to be transferred to a third party
- you have the right to object to how we process your personal data where that processing is based upon legitimate interests and there are no compelling grounds for the continued processing of that data If you wish to exercise any of the rights set
out above in respect of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.